Ryan in his class assembly! They really have fun with his school's productions, which is why you see so many people dressed so many different ways. The theme of the assembly is a sort of Sesame Street/game show.
Please note the following:
1) Ryan does the intro, but everyone talks through most of it.
2) He reads his set of clues…can you guess what the answer is?
3) He doesn't participate at all in the dancing and barely sings. More on this soon. (He is very shy about dance-type movements because he can't keep up.)
4) He hesitates before delivering the finale and a teacher jumps in to end the assembly, but then!
5) After he gets overly excited, one of his classmates has to remind him to sit back down. His friends at school take care of him like that all day long.
6) Ryan has come a long way since his first school assembly four years ago, when he got so scared that he lay down on the stage and refused to participate. So, we are very proud.